Although Stardew Valley is a sandbox game in which players are free to do whatever they want, the game’s missions feature some amazing story arcs that can be rewarding. Undoubtedly, helping Robin find her lost axe is one of them.
Where Is Robin’s Axe in Stardew Valley
To begin the “Robin’s Axe” quest, you’ll need to get to the 11th of Spring. Afterward, you’ll receive a letter in a postbox in front of your farmhouse. This letter is from Robin, who will notify you that she, unfortunately, lost her axe. However, whoever finds it will get 250 gold as a reward.
Make sure to accept the quest, and you’ll get the information about its whereabouts.
Here’s a great chance to easily earn some gold by simply finding the Lost Axe in Stardew Valley. And this quest is simple to complete if you know what to do. So here’s how it works:
- Head south from your farm and reach Marnie’s Ranch. You can accomplish this by passing through Pelican Town near Jodi’s house and heading back west, or you can travel south of your farm through the overgrowth using the axe (a more time-consuming approach)
- Once you’ve reached Marnie’s ranch, head further south until you reach a river that runs through the forest (not to be confused with a small pond with a dock)
- From there, you’ll be able to see a small bridge. Cross that bridge and proceed to a small island with a tree.
- Proceed east towards a forest.
- Keep heading east until you reach a cliff, then move south of it (while sticking close to it).
- Follow the trail until you cross the river, then proceed a bit southeast.
- Eventually, you’ll find Robin’s axe lying on the grass near the cliff’s edge and a tree with pink leaves.
How To Return Robin’s Lost Axe?
Once you’ve found the lost axe, you’ll want to return it to its owner and receive a reward for doing so. Simply head from the current location to the Carpenter’s Shop in Stardew Valley. However, you will need to arrive between 9 AM and 5 PM.
Otherwise, you could find Robin in two other locations in Stardew Valley. More precisely, at Pierre’s General Store, which is most common on Tuesdays when her shop is closed, or at her home.
Nevertheless, once you finally find her, highlight her lost axe in your hotbar before you start a conversation with her. Then, you’ll finally get rewarded with 250 gold. Make sure to access your Stardew Valley journal by pressing “F” to claim your gold.
In addition, you will also increase your relationship with Robin by one heart, which could be useful too. And this is exactly how you can find and return Robin’s Axe and complete an early-game Stardew Valley quest that can allow you to make easy money without putting too much effort into it.
This is especially important if you’re a beginner at Stardew Valley since you can use this gold to purchase some essentials that you’ll need later. Don’t forget to save your Stardew Valley game once you’ve completed this and any other quest to avoid losing your progress!